Don't die pursuing your passions


Don't die pursuing your passions
(Mellyna diniar)

Step into deep blue oceans
Freethinkers wake up, wake up,
Let us dance into Reds and Blues

Perplexed stares shower me, implies
You should stick within archaic set up
Gracious, I insisted to step in the grasslands

Sing, dance, and sense your subtle sentiments
They act typical, cynical, Grieved up.
We act Odd, unprecedented, Ferocious glares.

Don't die pursuing your passions
Making out a life with doing it up
They insisted I was glorifying the deaths

I want to live a life madly joyous
Liberate my own minds to go up
Which imprisoned mine by offensive egos

An angel has departed, rises
Up, Watching through his desk I insisted up
It was my ego to defend an egos
Now he is gone, in pursue of passions.

Comments

Popular Posts