Jane and the Dying Girl pt 2

[Maddison.]

Wroth, wrathful frustration, Darkest Black. 

She was pissed by the atmosphere of this place. The aromas of hard work and devotion together with Each ward, each OT, and each ICU scented like a blend of blood, pee, excrement, vomit and tears. 

The smells of this exact room were not wonderful but it rather gave you a feeling of life and passing, agony and delight, satisfaction and bitterness. 

In like manner, if someone could take a look at this room positively, it was not that nauseating. Where in fact, a bright blue wall coloured wallpaper with the pure white snow pattern on it looked so entrancing for anyone's eyes who was simply looking at it, yet for her, it was like a cycle of loop torture. 

She was fed up. In this room also, her body was repeatedly saved. 

The inner voice of hers was filling out the entire room.

       Maddison's Thought
'That's how life goes. We've craved for living and suddenly we died, We've craved for death yet we continuously live. Ironic isn't it? I was wondering how the hell am I still continuously breathing when a moment ago I felt like my soul had stepped on its edge. This is not the first time I attempted to kill my self, in fact, many times, yet in all of those scenes, I failed. God must hate me so much.'

The unpleasant atmosphere suddenly came in. Maddison was the type of girl who did not easily feel scared, yet this time she could wholly sense distinct vibes and frankly, it was quite bothering. 


There was something bizarre. It was a girl sitting on the sofa this whole time. For a split second, she thought that it was one of the nurses- but that pale, too pale-faced girl, was not the nurse, she was just something else. 

Maddie was still doubting to label her as a ghost. besides, it was just something that existed in the movie, wasn't it?

She turned toward her and said, "Are you non-human?"

That spirit answered, "Brilliant! we are really a matched soul then, you can really see my presence, do you?"

       Maddison
"What?? What did you say?"

       Jane
"Okay, okay, so let me forsake our first meeting with a good impression, I'm Jane, I was a human"

       Maddison
"Was????" She asked hesitantly, "and now?"

       Jane
"Um, whatever you call me, an unfree soul, or a lost spirit, or an unknown soul, or-"

       Maddison
"A ghost"

       Jane
"Don't say that! I don't like it! I, myself prefer to be considered as your life saviour as I have saved your life"

       Maddison
"You have ruined it"

       Jane
"Excuse me?????"

       Maddison
"I thought God was so disappointed with me. He even does not want to see me and still keeping me alive in this ridiculous planet"

        Jane
"What a unique way of thinking you've got here." 

With a crooked smile, she talked and tapped on Maddison's forehead, referring to her brain.

Straight talking was about to come as Maddison felt that this soul wasn't so dangerous. Thus, considered as a ghost, she was quite charming, interesting and too pretty.

       Maddison
"So, what can I do for you?"

       Jane   
"Oh my God, I can't believe it, this fast??"

       Maddison
"Well, I can't believe any of it. I would easily get along with another being, especially non-human"

        Jane
"Your response reminds me of the dialogue from Klaus, you know, A.."

       Maddison
"Series of unfortunate events"

       Jane
"Wow, you read those books too? Okay, it's getting interesting, we even have shared the same tastes" 

She was nodding with the slow-paced move, a bright mood emerged from her soul while her pupils dilated, she was talking to Maddie without a doubt.

        Jane
"Now listen to me, I actually want to use your body to fulfil my unfinished business. Well, basically unfinished businesses" 

       Maddison
"Couldn't be more straightforward"

       Jane
"What? Are you mocking me?"

       Maddison
"No, I'm just saying. Ok you can use mine, though If only I can exchange my fate with yours I would so happy to do so"

       Jane
"Maddie, don't talk nonsense and stay alive, you just... You still even have no idea how precious it is. If life isn't precious I wouldn't do this you know."

       Maddison
"I don't see that coming, just do whatever you want with my body before I attempt to throw myself to be hit by a train."

       Jane
"This brat!"


Here she was, stepped into this world and once again, felt the gravity took control over her body. 

Jane with the body of the dying girl, Maddison. She could fly at the moment as now anyone can see, feel and talk to her even though it was not technically with her authentic look as Jane, but as Maddison. 

Now she stood upright in front of her house, dejected  as well as gloom aura was emerging from that house.
It almost felt that the grief danced around this place could stab the heart of every creature which witnessed it.


"Mom.."



-To be continued

Comments

Popular Posts