one letterman

I'm really at this level people..

hi, first of all, I'm a clown

First and foremost, I miss him.

For the sake of my random pain and sadness which often comes unintentionally, my brain has produced this poem. Okay, this sequence will contain too much delulu contents cause it is what it is. I still am so mad that this man is not debuting. So, I'll do whatever it is to support this man and to wait, even if it means that I have to adjust my self with this and that ongoing torture (let us see how long I can bear it until he finally makes it and eventually debut. Ps: please.. I'm manifesting for his debutation. Bighit you better debut him RN!)

First, lemme shower y'all with this chef-d'oeuvre.

Look at this never-ending clownery i've made.


And here it goes the most recent poem I made about this man.

One Letterman

Dnr

One letterman who chuckles and cries

One dimple stands in his left side, and eyes

Have sparkled a whole universe to skies

Has fallen as he frowns and sighs


One letterman who dances and flies

Running to us like the blessing times

Wake up this time your time to shine

Block way block his, he'll come to tie 


One letterman displaced with ending lies

Mourning, wailing, venting, all are demise

Stumbling in pain his heart is dries

Underlies their blank paper as he despises


•••


Well, yeah that's it. To sum up, all of these contents I'll go with "I truly am missing K as heaven and deeply I want to see him on stage."

Additional content, um look, I even made this as my home screen cause idk, why would I even bother my self to explain? What goes in my sanctuary, it's all up to me, I'm the bloody owner so, why not?

Isn't he the cutest?

See you on my next delulu contents until K debuts.

Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts