Okay *in James' voice

Light
(Mellyna diniar)

When a drizzle seduces the clouds to keep quiet, 
I'm convinced, I'm capable of being in the front row, 
I invariably attempt to scrape out some white ink, 
until a rumble becomes ignorant, 
no matter how intense the lightning is
I wait for you with all my fear, depression and abyss 
standing in front of you with all of my anxiety
smiling in front of you with all of my foolishness
My curiosity about life was really insatiable, 
trying to bring back what was being dug 
so it won't be taken out from me. 
I'm pretty sure I'm ludicrous, 
feeling unstoppably right but looking at the mirror. 
No. I wasn't.
They say there's an interesting issue 
it's like a grassland, what a pity.
There were others who thought it was scary 
yet it didn't bother themselves at all, 
comparable to our enemy...
Even his tribes dim into ingestion, 
congratulations! Come with us. Said the guy, 
Then I said you go ahead. I'll come later, 
it is right then... 
Light is faster than the basis. 

Comments

Popular Posts