K

21st of October, 2020. 

First of all, Happy birthday one letterman, K.
I want to tell you that my decision to take part in supporting hardworking and talented guy named K, is a total blessing. Yeah, my single letter named guy, K. wherever you are right now, I hope you are doing alright and always surrounded by blissfulness. 

I've never thought that I'll be supporting you this hard since I first saw you in episode 7 of I-land back then. It was all started by your genuine thought about the global voting system and I was directly thinking, "Wow, this guy is so true. He doesn't hesitate to speak his frank thoughts and frustrations." And that moment on, I have decided firmly, this guy is the one.
Look at him! Doesn't he look like someone who comes straight up from manga? 

Thus, I started to binge-watch I-land part 1. Well, as I have watched this survival show, in each episodes I love K even more since his skills are out of the league; he's all rounded and is definitely beyond ready to debut. He's really at the whole different level, even the rest of I-landers have approved it, as well as the producers. 

He may not have this image of being the adorable and lovely guy who acts cute and funny all the time. He seems so serious and scary at first as his aura is so intimidating, but as the part goes by, he ultimately is just a soft guy who's so unbearably sensitive and full of emotions. As I have to highlight this one eventually that he's the reliable hyung every member can rely on. Unfortunately, the constant mistreatment such as evil editing, unfair benefits, and all the hatred he has got during I-land successfully ripped out his dream.
You can tell by his gaze that he is so intimidating 

Nevertheless, I'm not giving up on him, I have this gut feeling that he'll make it someday. Even if it takes a long time, I'll wait for his debut. It's just that he has shown a genuine passion for his dream, his path may be so rough and tumble but he is standing up there and trying. No matter how hard, no matter how tired he is. He's still running towards his dream. 
21 October 2020 was such a blessing day cause I got this first mirror selca of K, I'm happy.

Hence, here I am taking this whole experience of supporting K as a life lesson that life indeed is so unfair. Life won't give a shit whether you are the most skilled person on earth or the most deserved one. If fate won't say yes, then you'll still not be able to make it no matter how qualified you are. Even how logically tough it is to be evaluated, it is a matter of it is what it is. So, to sum up, I'm gonna make it clear that I will continuously support him no matter what. Ultimately, have the happiest Birthday K, I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts