Hello My Self, I just want you to know this


Even if a thing seems wrong and nobody understands
Even if your family does not perceive your deep dark side
Even if things are taken away from you, and world wants you to suffer believe me
I will always be there
Even if you are not listened
Even if you are underestimated
Even if you are groaning but no one cares, believe me, I will always be there
Someday, someday your cries for help will be finally heard
Cry becomes cries
Having negative emotion which always gnawing you are  unbearably normal
Stay balance! Be the good girl who never wants to shout out to every damn person that you have problems
It does become pretty inconvenient and extremely hurt but that is totally okay
One day the truth will become strong and crystal clear
and you will be the happiest girl on earth
Never stops to trust people who would help you
Parents are neither right all the times nor perfect
Running away is fine in case to keep you safe
Even though I know you would never do such thing
I absolutely know you more than anyone else, cause I am inside you
You are beautiful no matter what, you are the imperfect perfection of being human especially a good girl your parents expect.
Friends who worry for you are the real friends
Your body is yours and only yours, so does your future
Learn how to write, to draw, to play instrument
Learn how to understand arts, read and write more!
Do weird stuff. Do not conform. Cry. Sing. Feel. And Listen. Stop judging people, instead talk to them and share perspective. 
And believe me, you will see how amazing the world is.

Comments

Popular Posts