Life gets too hard?

If you are lost, you won't find your way looking at the ground. You have got to look at your surroundings. But mostly we all fail to do that. Some people hold on and won, but some people miserably castaway and drowned. That is our everyday reality.

On why there are some who feel rejected and unfitted is most likely because they have constant thought and feeling to be regularly haunted by agony. They probably believe, it is the worst thing to feel. Therefore, Just.. imagine, if they decide to a bit easy on themselves, the story will come out differently, perhaps not that tormenting and they will be just okay. But not all people can understand this and commonly they can not accept the bad things which hit them vigorously, that's why we need others to help us.

Seeking help. It probably comes well and feeling like as if it is nothing for one who is strong enough handling this and has awareness for this kind of complicated stuff. Unfortunately, this world is contained with so many entangled things. Just look at its people, its mind, and its way of thinking, how different and complicated it is.

So the one who feels lost and cannot help themselves, what do they do? The best answer is of course, seeking for help! Asking your friends to do you a favor particularly when it is just as simple as "listen to me..." won't give you any sin. believe me, It is normal. It is one of reason to keep me sane and saying "do not be so hard on yourself, give yourself a break, enjoy this world before it is too late, and you never will again." Call your friends up, or call me up, do not be just silent without a word because we will never know what just happened.

Isn't it weird that I can clearly feel emotionally connected with people especially my bestfriend. I mean whenever they were experiencing misery and they try to hide it from me I can tell it. It is because the certain thing I have through the most. Well I can say... "I have been there too," so I genuinely feel what they feel, the sense of helplessness and just wants to shout every damn person out, once again I have been there.

So I hope whomever you are, who deals with an anxiousness, an insecurity, an anxiety, a misery, or even a calamity I hope you can cope up with those feelings and hold on, you will pass it and you will arise again.

When It gets too hard, do not blame yourself, instead find your people, find your support system, cause you are worth more than anything to someone else who genuinely cares to you. Perhaps now you can not figure it out yet, but soon as time goes by you will finally realize, you are precious, cheer up! You will be just doing fine. 

Comments

Popular Posts