I hate this sad hours time.


You
By : Mellyna Diniar

Poems and poetries completed with their perfect sounds
Visualized by her smooth within soothing voices
I was deeply into their words until my soul rejected to sleep
Gloomy sound of music bandages with my aching heart
You, you, you. why couldn't be another you
Why is it always you the same, 
You who perfectly dumped me
The complete scenarios you've made
Those playing victim modes played
I might be the one who did it but the roots smudged on you
Coffee.. perfectly made has poured into my scars
Giving you the sense of incapability of me being yours
Why did you choose me over a million girls out there
Technically kissing me with such a row of ravishing dreams
Coming back to me with these and those long long texts
Pretending that you love me, 
Patting me who was crying in your shoulder
Why did you come up with such a thing
In the end, you erased me from your daily
Even your memory well said then, you said then, fuck off.
Were that you who came first with your silly butterflies
Bloody vile, you wished the word 'get lost' directed at me
Salute on you, salute on me, salute on us
If I were Joe I'd promisingly be psychopathic mortal 
Chopping up your flesh to death
Then, repeating those in another life
The you who found dead in my flat 


Sincerely,
Me


Comments

Popular Posts