wonderstruck

They were attracted to my gems
Good job you said, my girl, you said
Then on the other day, I miserably fall
Why don't you put your gems there
Said you calmly with semi angered sights
I wasn't pleased, I was shattered into pieces 
You, unwillingly understand, swallowing me
With your unpleasantly wounded voices
I said, stop, it distracts me
What is the sense I was born in
Why always been on me, the responsibility
every single person's joy, his and her contentment, 
Every breath in this room, solely awares
has put their happiness on me, my shoulders.
To be consciously happy for my mortal body
I precisely find myself struggling
Then how come they easily set me to this ring
To scream, to let out my deepest emotion
I find it problematic yet I wonderstruck 
Please bring me to hill of nowhere
Where I can do those, scream out loud






Comments

Popular Posts