Hectic Time Before Exam


You go east
I go west
Chuckles with kids do you
Bothered by them do I

" you considered as an angel in every lines
Mine was considered as an evil, hostile "

Have you seen the purest dark
As dark as my traits
As pure as yours 
Same shit

Die a little 
To survive
Your noble deeds
Strikes mine

He said I have these-um
These well-favored sad eyes
Comes out painfully yet astonishing
Black out, the memories play out
How just I all alone

Collecting a pygmy fragment
Arrange it briskly yet scatter anguishly
You said I will do the same
But the smell of it declares a betrayal

Beware of my feelings
It bites you to death
Without you even notice
Beware of my feelings
Then you asked
Why didn't I die
I said I hold it
So it bites my own
Long sigh then hearded
                           
    
    All of poems above was written by a girl who does not even know herself.

Sincerely
MELLYNA DINIAR


Comments

Popular Posts