Soreness

Soreness
By: Mellyna Diniar

You acted reckless, unconscious
My eyes lingering over you
Our bodies left numb swallowing the feeling
Avoiding me, you vanished with the phone
Butterflies in my stomach fly in grief
Knowing what would happen ensuing
It would end directly, yet
My heart screamed No fucking way
I got to my house, my sanctuary
Let us end this, I said in woe
You relieved, I hugged this glumness
What a contrast state of feeling
Let you said hello with your ex
Ended in, me fuckin losing you
Blaming you was pointless
It was on me who falls for you too far
Once I lost, the world stopped
You know nothing about this torment
How I act like it was nothing so do you
It was never nothing, I've been suffering
Your shadow still haunts me every night
Our breakup was long long and long ago
But the pain keeps following me up until now
You on the other side of this world
Cherishing your life, laughing with your girl
Has no idea about the ache you have created
Still, I said congratulation on you both




Comments

Popular Posts