One Click

I made a mistake I always did

But since you've gone I beating my self

Me standing denial to my authenticity

Frowning, yelling, screaming that was on you

The mistakes you've made, those riots

But then I pondering with my own

It's always been on me, Im the demon

You're the imperfect perfection I've left

Other optics seen you as destroyer

I being Semiconscious all the time

Magically blurred with your charm

What spell did you put on me

Im worshipping an object this much

Until I get hurted, until I get stabbed

You left my heart beats for your breath

You gone with the wind, I immersed

The feeling then still remains same

How could I explain, how could I cry

How could you remain same

The butterflies you've sent then

Precisely identical with what I've taken

This very moment ago

Comments

Popular Posts