Something In Between

Something in between
By: Mellyna Diniar

counting this sleepless night
to be something in between as always
neither curse in birse nor tolerate the pain
it's a blessing yet an unbreakable vow
a countless downtime with no expired dates
It says hail me, gnawing me in glory
I have no one at this phase
except those unhelpful phrase of encouragements
I expect a breath to listen
reversely, they shower me with a judgemental voices
my sanity was questioned
did I go too far, this universe hates me
watch you in a steadfast glance
conjure of imagination you'll be here
shuddering my thought into normal
yet you have never been here
our fractured promise gone with the wind
I hug my self instead, ironically
what could have been worse
Im not the only one, being cursed
with tormenting way of living
then a gentle voice flies into my ears
'take it easy for a little while'
it saves me intensely

Comments

Popular Posts