Pretty Shit


It's you not him
It's always been to you
You seem aware
I staggering depressingly
You choose someone else
Um, okay I said


You've been locked by one
I've been locked with mine
We still being thieves
Heist those small glances
We catch each other feeling
Yet do nothing


Sunlight shines against me
Murdering my inner ability
Screaming out loud inside 
Stop whining or I could die
It keeps on shining, brightly
What do you expect more
Me dying, groaning, mourning
Even demons feel empathetically sad
Witnessing me grouching


Can we jump back into that scene
When your head lay in my shoulder
Can we jump back to that scene
When we close as lovers
Don't matter the distance
You always be the closest
Don't matter the strange bodies
I give them nothing
Cause it's always on you
We haven't seen each other 
For too extended long
But the sparkles remain the same
It probably will explode
Right in front of you
But it doesn't, then I wake up 
It was me daydreaming


        I was not in the mood while re-write-ing these poems in this blog because of displeasing occurrence. Sorry.

Sincerely
MELLYNA DINIAR





Comments

Popular Posts